Sunday, January 7, 2018

Gold and silver nail foils πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰

Hei,

Last week I did really quick nails and wanted to try something playful so I did nailart with the theme of bees. (Below) Anyhow as last week I kept it simple, I wanted to some very pretty nailart now!

Last weeks nails:


This time I took out my nail foils, I had silver and gold nail foils and decided to use both. I used black nailpolish as the base color and then applied silver nail foils on half and gold nail foils on the other half.


I always start by applying a big piece of the foil with a side as straight as possible and then start adding smaller pieces on top and onto the parts I still want to cover.


Using the nail foils can be frustrating as it is very thin and easily breaks into even smaller pieces. But stay patient and you can get very nice nails!
Just remember to not breath heavily towards your work, otherwise the foils will fly off. πŸ˜…



No comments:

Post a Comment