Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas nailsπŸŽ„πŸ’…

Merry Christmas!πŸŽ…πŸŽ„❄πŸ’•πŸ’…

This week I made Christmas nails for myself by just using the polishes I have and drawing a christmas tree and mistletoe.


 I used a funny tool for the drawing but atleast it worked, I used a plastic toothpick!😁 The toothpick was thin enough to fit in the nailpolish bottles and it was easy to draw with. (Picture below)

Drawing onto the nails was easy when drawing with my right hand but then when it was my right hands turn to be drawn on, it took a while to get a good grip. But the nailart  turnout well  and I got to say I was positively surprised.

Dont be afraid to try something new.  πŸ˜Š There is no need to think that you always need to have fancy nailart tools sold in shops, sometimes you can find the right tools from home.

I also used star nailart decorations on my trees and then on some of the blanc white nails I added some sparkle. πŸ’…

No comments:

Post a Comment